Finally see clearly again!
Could you do with an energy boost to give you clarity and fresh motivation for your work? With objectives and key results (OKR), the productive approach to planning and management, you will learn how to set priorities in the right way, enabling you to make more purposeful progress with both professional and private tasks. This is your opportunity!
In the OKR seminar, experienced Brainbirds trainers will show you exactly how it is done. You will see how OKR is structured, how the method works, and, especially important, how you can use it in your own context to your best advantage.
Acquire the necessary knowledge now and help organizations to manage their tasks and initiatives using an agile approach in line with the set goals.
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Impact of the new environment on business models, organizations and people
- Mindset, working methods, culture and organization in transition
- OKR as part of the spectrum of agile methods
- Basic understanding of OKR's and concrete implementation examples
- Mindset and corporate culture as prerequisites for the use of OKRs
- Importance of purpose, vision and mission for an OKR implementation
- Motivating reasons for an introduction
- Dealing with resistance
- OKR cycle from planning and agreement to success evaluation and reflection (retrospective)
- Procedure, as well as do's & dont's when using methods
- Role of the corporate mission statement (purpose, vision, mission & values)
- Benefits of OKR for employees, managers and companies
- Preparation for going through an OKR cycle using a fictitious startup.
- Use of design thinking, business model generation to create a fictitious startup
- Introduction to the MOAL idea
- Relevance of focus and derivation from vision/mission
- Description of medium-term goals for the fictitious startup
- Approach to the development of OKR sets
- Breaking down the overarching OKRs to the different organizational levels
- Use of an OKR Canvas
- Development & formulation of OKRs for the first cycle of the fictitious example
- Elaboration of the change on different levels (self, team & organization) & development of concrete implementation steps
- Reflection on the content covered (individually and in the group)
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The OKR seminar is suitable for you, if …
- … you want to familiarize yourself with a tried-and-tested management and team leadership method and learn how to put it into practice.
- … you and your teams need a motivating leadership tool that works in an agile or dynamic environment.
- … as a manager, you want to gear the target agreement process more closely toward changing customer needs.
- … you wish to familiarize yourself with the latest collaboration tools at the same time.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
Is there a waiting list for seminar places?
Can another person attend the seminar in my place?
What collaboration tools are used in the live online seminar?
After the OKR seminar, you will be able to …
- … apply the OKR concept to agile leadership in order to turn your organization’s strategic visions into reality.
- … use qualitative goals and quantifiable key results in management and team leadership.
- … gear the target agreement process more closely toward changing needs in your roles as managers.
- … increase motivation within your teams by setting a clear direction.
- … confidently run through the complete OKR cycle and continuously apply it in a meaningful way.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in OKR einführen
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand