Your ticket into the world of agile team management
Scrum is the original among agile project management approaches. It is also the most commonly used in companies. What does this mean for you? The ideal opportunity to put yourself in a strong position on the job market! That’s because people who can manage projects in an agile manner are in high demand.
The Brainbirds scrum master seminar is therefore your step toward a new future! We teach you the basic knowledge needed to be able to work successfully in companies. Whether as a scrum master or product owner.
The advantage of coming to us is that with the help of our experienced trainers, you will be given all the content needed for your certification as a scrum master and scrum product owner in just two days. And best of all, we guarantee your certification.
So register now and seize your opportunity!
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Complexity and dynamics of the digital world
- Classic Project Management (waterfall)
- Agile Project Management: blocks, goals, magic triangle (duration, scope & costs)
- Reflection on user cases, advantages and disadvantages of Classic and Agile Project Management
- Introduction to Scrum and the setup of Scrum teams
- Guiding principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Overview and context of roles, events, value system and artefacts of Scrum
- Working in sprints as an iterative working process of Scrum
- Reflection on the advantages of Scrum: high customer orientation, transparency and planning reliability
- Tasks, responsibilities and interaction of the Scrum roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team
- Role of the Scrum Master as methodological coach, "Servant Leader", "Process Authority" and "Impediment Remover"
- Collaboration and differentiation of Scrum Master and Product Owner, the Development Team, customers and other project stakeholders
- Contents and correlations of Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Product Increment
- Techniques & methods for developing a Product Vision
- Working with the Product Backlog and the elements: "Epics", "Features" and "User Stories"
- Prioritization and quality criteria of the Product Backlog
- Sequence and contents of Scrum Events
- Scrum Sprints
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective
- Connection and difference between Sprint Backlog and Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning: Process and cooperation of Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team
- Importance and significance of the Product Increment
- Unofficial and useful artefacts from practice: "Impediment Backlog" (management of risks and obstacles) and "Velocity and Burndown Charts" (metrics for project tracking)
- Test exam in individual and group work with more than 100 exercises to prepare for the exam
- Tips, tricks and success factors for mastering the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) certification (according to scrum.org)
- Information on registration, exam procedure and system
- Development of change on different levels (self, team & organization) & development of concrete implementation steps
- Reflection on the covered content (individually and in the group)
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The scrum master seminar is suitable for you, if …
- ... you wish to introduce scrum as an agile framework for your teams or your organization.
- ... you want to take on the role of a scrum master and/or scrum product owner and successfully achieve certification in line with scrum.org.
- ... you would like to understand the interaction between the scrum master and the other scrum roles and stakeholders in the project.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
Do you take care of booking the Scrum exam via scrum.org?
How does the registration for SPM I work?
Am I already sufficiently prepared for the SPM I exam after the Scrum Master seminar?
After the scrum master seminar, you will be able to …
- … successfully pass the exam leading to certification as a professional scrum master and professional scrum product owner (in line with scrum.org).
- … understand the application areas as well as the advantages and disadvantages of classic, agile, and hybrid project management approaches.
- … use scrum to structure projects in a more agile manner and thus react more flexibly to changing framework conditions or target requirements.
- … take advantage of the scrum framework with its roles, events, and artifacts, and give others an understanding of scrum.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Projekte managen
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand