Secure your future with agile methods
Step into the world of new work! And attract new talent at the same time. Give your teams guidance, let them see the purpose of their work, and motivate them to take responsibility. By doing so, you can promote a fast approach to solving problems and develop user-centered innovations that guarantee lasting success. This is how to make sure that your company is fit for the future!
You can achieve all of these things with your agile toolbox, which we will create in the seminar using the unique Brainbirds framework. Our experienced trainers will give you a comprehensive overview of all relevant agile approaches and methods: design thinking, business model generation, Lean Startup, scrum, and kanban.
Now is the time to give your teams the chance to get to grips with future-oriented methods. Your organization will hugely benefit from them.
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Complexity and dynamics of the digital world
- Effects of the new framework conditions on business models, organizations and people
- Mindset, working methods, culture and organization of the digital world at a glance
- Customer Centricity as a point of orientation in the disruptive and agile world
- Framework as enabler & blocker for the agile transformation of organizations
- Design Thinking, Business Model Generation, Lean Startup and Scrum in interaction
- Balance and correlation of desirability, profitability, feasibility and implementation
- Basics of Design Thinking (leitmotif of Customer Centricity)
- Identification of relevant customer groups (Personas & Customer Journeys), their needs and problems
- Development of customer-centered solutions with different creative methods
- Transfer of the solution approaches into prototypes and final testing with customers
- Use of the Value Proposition Canvas to present and develop the idea
- Importance of business models in the digital world
- Identification of central components of successful business models with the Business Model Canvas
- Systematic analysis and development of business models
- Development of a method kit for Business Model Innovation
- User-centered, iterative development of products and services
- Iterative work in build-measure-learn cycles
- Hypothesis-driven work with user feedback and the Validation Board
- Testing the solution-market-fit of developed product/service concepts with the help of prototypes
- Basics of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Seminar-internal practical project: testing the feasibility of the product/service including the business model
- Comparison of classical project management (waterfall) and agile project management (e.g. with Scrum or Kanban)
- Principles of agile working (Agile Manifesto)
- Basics of the Scrum framework with its roles, events and artifacts in detail
- Basics, principles and processes of Kanban
- Outlook on hybrid project management (combination of agile & classic methods)
- Agile methods in comparison and interaction: Design Thinking, Business Model Generation, Lean Startup & Scrum
- Development of a method matrix to simplify the selection of suitable methods for your own context
- Overview of strengths and weaknesses of the methods
- Current tips and tools for the implementation of agile methods
- Effective design of information and knowledge management
- Development of the change on different levels (self, team & organization) & development of concrete implementation steps
- Reflection on the contents covered (individually and in the group)
Details for companies
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the start of training
- Flexible group size with one or more trainers
- Conducted in German or English language
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Unverbindliches Angebot anfordern
Sendet uns eure Anfrage und wir melden uns innerhalb von 48 Stunden bei euch mit einem Terminvorschlag für ein kostenloses und unverbindliches Beratungsgespräch.
The agile methods seminar is suitable for you, if …
- ... you wish to be given a compact overview of agile working and the relevant agile methods.
- ... you really want to embrace your customer-centricity and gear products, services, and processes toward the needs of the customers.
- ... you want to understand the change processes involved in the digital transformation and the impact they have on your organization and teams.
- ... you wish to familiarize yourself with the latest collaboration tools at the same time.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
We already have people in the team who have experience with agile methods. Can they also participate?
How does the agile methods seminar differ from the agile project management seminar?
How do we ensure that we can use the methods and tools directly and practically in our everyday work?
After the agile methods seminar, you will be able to …
- … understand agile working methods, values, and ways of thinking and optimally use them to suit your needs.
- … establish a customer-centric focus that gears products, processes and services toward users.
- … implement change processes involved in the digital transformation at individual, team, and organization level.
- … use the most important methods from the agile working world in your projects.
The Brainbirds promise
Customizable, modular, and integral concept
Inspiring training courses with future relevance for lasting personnel development
Extreme flexibility in terms of the location, direction, content, and length
Reliable logistics and additionally bookable marketing and/or organization package
Deine Expert:innen in Innovation treiben
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand