Enhance your skills and discover a new purpose to what you do
Have you felt like doing something new for quite a while? Maybe you just need to look at the present situation from a different angle. Enter the world of new work and familiarize yourself with modern and, above all, meaningful work!
In the seminar we will look at all the methods and tools that make you strong in the modern working world and help you to generate ideas that guarantee lasting success, enabling you to completely rediscover yourself, your work, and your target group within the shortest space of time.
When should a certain approach be used and for what purpose? And where do the boundaries lie? With the aid of our unique Brainbirds framework, we will give you a comprehensive understanding and clear guidance. Above all else, however, we will show you how you can optimally use the approaches to benefit yourself and achieve your goals.
Would you like to rediscover what makes the job enjoyable? Then book yourself in now! And enjoy your very own aha moment.
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Complexity and dynamics of the digital world
- Effects of the new framework conditions on business models, organizations and people
- Mindset, working methods, culture and organization of the digital world at a glance
- Customer Centricity as a point of orientation in the disruptive and agile world
- Framework as enabler & blocker for the agile transformation of organizations
- Design Thinking, Business Model Generation, Lean Startup and Scrum in interaction
- Balance and correlation of desirability, profitability, feasibility and implementation
- Basics of Design Thinking (leitmotif of Customer Centricity)
- Identification of relevant customer groups (Personas & Customer Journeys), their needs and problems
- Development of customer-centered solutions with different creative methods
- Transfer of the solution approaches into prototypes and final testing with customers
- Use of the Value Proposition Canvas to present and develop the idea
- Importance of business models in the digital world
- Identification of central components of successful business models with the Business Model Canvas
- Systematic analysis and development of business models
- Development of a method kit for Business Model Innovation
- User-centered, iterative development of products and services
- Iterative work in build-measure-learn cycles
- Hypothesis-driven work with user feedback and the Validation Board
- Testing the solution-market-fit of developed product/service concepts with the help of prototypes
- Basics of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Seminar-internal practical project: testing the feasibility of the product/service including the business model
- Comparison of classical project management (waterfall) and agile project management (e.g. with Scrum or Kanban)
- Principles of agile working (Agile Manifesto)
- Basics of the Scrum framework with its roles, events and artifacts in detail
- Basics, principles and processes of Kanban
- Outlook on hybrid project management (combination of agile & classic methods)
- Agile methods in comparison and interaction: Design Thinking, Business Model Generation, Lean Startup & Scrum
- Development of a method matrix to simplify the selection of suitable methods for your own context
- Overview of strengths and weaknesses of the methods
- Current tips and tools for the implementation of agile methods
- Effective design of information and knowledge management
- Development of the change on different levels (self, team & organization) & development of concrete implementation steps
- Reflection on the contents covered (individually and in the group)
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The agile methods seminar is suitable for you, if …
- … you wish to be given a compact overview of agile working and the relevant agile methods
- ... you really want to embrace your customer-centricity and gear products, services, and processes toward the needs of the customers.
- ... you want to understand the change processes involved in the digital transformation and the impact they have on your organization and teams.
- ... you wish to familiarize yourself with the latest collaboration tools at the same time.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
Is there a waiting list for seminar places?
Can another person attend the seminar in my place?
What collaboration tools are used in the live online seminar?
After the agile methods seminar, you will be able to …
- ... understand agile working methods, values, and ways of thinking and optimally use them to suit your needs.
- ... establish a customer-centric focus that gears products, processes and services toward users.
- ... implement change processes involved in the digital transformation at individual, team, and organization level.
- ... use the most important methods from the agile working world in your projects.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Innovation treiben
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand