Discover your own path, accompanied by experts
The changes as a result of the pandemic have shown how much organizations can achieve when the pressure is high and the goal is clear. Yet change is difficult for us when we supposedly do not feel any pressure or there are different opinions in the room. How can the participants deal constructively with the complexity in these situations and find a direction? Particularly if they are concerned about doing something wrong and there is subsequently a lot of discussion, but little action?
In the agile transformation for HR seminar, we sit down together and look at the complex project of corporate transformation. It is important to take action quickly in transformation situations. Companies often firstly have to complete the internal, agile transformation before they can present their new capabilities externally in the form of new products or improved services, for example.
If they want to reach this point, a holistic perspective is required. Accordingly, in the agile transformation for HR seminar we examine all transformation areas in combination: the mindset, the type of cooperation, and the organizational structures. We help you to examine your situation within a short space of time and set your own path.
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- An introduction to the world of VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- The impact of the new framework conditions on business models, organizations, and people
- An overview of the mindset, working methods, culture, and organization of the digital world
- Brainbirds transformation framework (outer world, inner world)
- Aligning the frameworks with your own context
- Deriving initial insights
- External analysis (business model, environment, scenarios)
- Internal analysis in four action areas (mindset, working methods, leadership, organization)
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within the organization
- Transformation change narrative (“Story”)
- Transformation purpose, mission, and vision (“Why”)
- Cooperation within the context of the transformation (“How”)
- Transformation focus areas / action areas (“What”)
- Working out a goal system for the transformation (objectives and key results / OKR)
- Drawing up a road map based on the identified action areas / measures
- Assigning responsibilities
- Working out the change on various levels (individual, team, and organization) and developing specific implementation steps
- Reflecting on the discussed content (individually and within the group)
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The agile transformation for HR seminar is suitable for you, if …
- … you are planning a transformation project and want to approach it in a structured manner.
- … your transformation has stalled and you want to get it going again.
- … you need to get groups on board who are critical of the transformation or still have little experience of transformation matters.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Lösungen für HR
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand