Feel like taking on a key role?
Did you know that more than 5,000 agile coaches are currently being sought on LinkedIn alone? Not as project assistants, but as promoters and sparring partners for agile transformation. Their task is to help everyone involved to effectively master change.
Training to become an agile coach can therefore give your career a real boost! Besides positioning yourself at a pivotal interface, you will also be an important guide for the company’s future success. Curious?
At Brainbirds, you are guaranteed to be given the necessary knowledge and skills to be regarded as the relevant contact person for all matters relating to the subject of agile transformation. From experts with many years of business experience, who will share the best tips with you.
Any questions? If so, then simply start by booking onto our free agile coach introduction and get all the relevant information.
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
Block 1 - Agile Coach Basics
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Complexity and dynamics of digital change (digital and agile transformation)
- Holistic transformation approach (mindset, methods, culture)
- Different roles of the Agile Coach
- Self-reflection and self-image
- Challenges for agile leaders
- Clarification of the assignment of the Agile Coach
- First steps and toolbox for transformation projects
- Practice Transfer
Block 2 - Agile Innovation Toolbox
- Basic principles of agile working
- Agile methods at a glance (desirability, economy, feasibility and realization)
- Design thinking (user research, insights, idea development and prototyping)
- Google design sprint (innovation development in 5 days, concept & moderation)
- Business model generation (business model analysis, development & innovation)
- Lean Start (validation of hypotheses & prototyping)
- Agile Innovation Methods in the mix / decision matrix
- Reflection / Practice Transfer
Block 3 - Hybrid Project Management
- Principles of agile project management
- Basics of scrum and kanban
- Classical project management vs. agile project management
- Hybrid project management and team leadership
- Decision making in an agile context
- Agile working in a non-agile environment
- Reflection / practice transfer
- Optional: Preparation for certification as Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I according to scrum.org)
Block 4 - Coaching & Facilitation
- Leadership role and responsibility as an Agile Coach
- Basics coaching vs. consulting
- Coaching toolbox (including systemic questions, active listening)
- Moderation and visualization in presence and remote
- Team development and empowerment
- Conflicts and communication
- Stress management and resilience
- Individual reflection of the agile coach training
Block 5 - Transformation & Change
- Fundamentals of organizational and cultural analysis
- Development stages of organizations and teams
- Alternative agile forms of organization (including Holacracy, Squads, Laloux)
- Agile & transformational leadership
- Planning and implementation of transformation and change projects
- Development of individual transformation roadmaps / Objectives & Key Results (OKR)
- Dealing with blockers and obstacles
- Reflection / practice transfer
- Reflection on the agile coach training, your own role and coordination in the group
- Retrospective of the agile coach training
- Assessment of your own strengths and challenges
- Answering open questions
- Individual roadmap / next steps
- Between the modules, every second wednesday of the month, we hold a remote exchange for all those who are in training
- The participation in the events is voluntary
- Invitations to the events are sent automatically
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
This agile coach training course is suitable for you, if …
- ... you wish to take up a new role with real future potential within your company.
- ... you want to rethink corporate cultures and working structures as a coach.
- ... you want to use an agile and interdisciplinary approach to setting up projects and teams within your company.
- ... you need internal advocates to promote the agile transformation process within your organization.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills upon completion of your training
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
What prior knowledge is required?
How much time do I have to invest between modules?
Is the training recognized by the state?
After this agile coach training course, you will be able to …
- … integrate agile working methods, values, and ways of thinking into the corporate culture and your day-to-day working practices.
- … guide your company into a new working world and support the company’s digital transformation.
- … apply the most important methods used in the agile working world and help teams with their innovation or transformation projects.
- … promote interdepartmental cooperation and anchor agility as a fundamental principle in the company’s long-term success.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Menschen führen
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand