Learning leadership skills and applying them directly
Are you new to leadership and would you like to develop your skills? We accompany you step-by-step on your path to becoming an independent leader. The key to achieving this objective is by leveraging your individual strengths, which we help you identify. With our guidance, you can make these strengths the foundation of your unique leadership approach!
In the Young Leadership seminar, we develop perspectives for your leadership role together and show you how closely self-leadership and team leadership are connected. Through practical exercises, we enable you to communicate with appreciation and to foster a positive feedback culture within your team. We also help you to use your time and resources efficiently.
We work closely with you to explore your specific challenges and potentials. You will leave equipped with modern strategies and practical tools to effectively lead your team. Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity for personal and professional development!
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Understanding the most important developments and requirements for leaders today
- Learning to balance the interplay between alignment and autonomy
- Aligning one’s own expectations and goals
- Developing one’s own leadership role in a visionary and strategic way
- Elaborating personal mission statements and visions
- Recognizing, reflecting on and harnessing one’s own strengths
- Understanding action areas for operational management based on long-term strategy
- Taking control of effective delegation based on priorities and goals
- Outlook: Avoiding overload, fostering individual strengths
- Understanding underlying conditions and the importance of meetings
- Delineating different types of meetings to promote an effective meeting culture
- Reflecting on one’s own role as a leader in meetings
- Keeping an eye on the macro and micro levels and being able to respond to necessary changes
- Correctly categorizing stakeholders and learning to actively lead them
- Facing challenges with an eye to the future
- Examining team development phases and potential blockers
- Understanding a leader’s influence on team performance
- Analyzing the status quo in one’s own team
- Understanding the psychological basis of motivation at different levels
- Encouraging and challenging team members in line with needs
- Actively challenging one’s own thought patterns
- Building good communication patterns based on respect and clarity
- Learnings from coaching for effective 1-1 meetings
- Sharpening one’s own communication style
- Familiarizing yourself with the basics of good feedback
- Obtaining an overview of different feedback methods
- Giving and receiving clear, solution-oriented feedback
- Outlook on current trends and directions in modern leadership
- Defining desirable changes at different levels
- Planning the implementation of concrete measures
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The Young Leadership seminar is suitable for you if…
- … you would like to learn the fundamentals of good leadership.
- … you would like to identify your personal strengths and exploit them in your leadership practice.
- … you would like to understand the connection between self-leadership and team leadership.
- … you would like to identify your own development areas as a leader.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills upon completion of your training
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
Do I need prior knowledge?
What should I consider when registering other or multiple people?
When and how will I receive the invoice for the booked open seminar?
After the Young Leadership seminar, you will be able to…
- … effectively use your strengths and potentials as a leader.
- … apply concrete tools and methods in practice.
- … motivate your team and respond to them individually.
- … communicate effectively both within and with your team.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Menschen führen
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand