Unleash your full potential!
Virtually all companies are currently looking for team members who can effectively manage projects in uncertain times. They have already realized that classic project management often does not lead to the goal.
With knowledge of the various agile project management approaches, you can therefore put yourself in a top position. No matter what your role is – you will turn heads with your new skills. Your projects will make faster progress than others and you will achieve even better results.
Our agile project management seminar will not only give you a comprehensive overview of the different methods. You will also learn how to use them even in classic settings.
Seize your opportunity now. And make your way into the agile world!
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Mindset, working methods, culture and organization of the digital world at a glance
- Complexity and dynamics of the digital world (Stacey Matrix)
- Agile Framework & context of Agile Methods: Design Thinking, Business Model Generation, Lean Startup, Scrum & Kanban
- Classic Project Management (waterfall method)
- Agile Project Management: building blocks, goals, magic triangle (duration, scope & costs)
- Reflection on use cases, advantages and disadvantages of classic and agile project management
- Agile manifesto and agile values
- "Being" vs. "Doing Agile" in projects
- Value-driven vs. plan-driven work
- Scrum as a framework
- Scrum Flow: working in sprints
- Scrum artifacts, events and roles
- Pull vs. push principle
- Kanban principles, processes and tools
- Kanban Flight Levels
- Definition of the "Product Goal”
- Development of a "Product Roadmap”
- Stakeholder Management
- Development of requirements (user story mapping)
- Kano-Model for the evaluation of requirements
- Release planning
- Structure and control of the product backlog
- Input for controlling agile projects
- Risk management in agile projects
- Diagnostics, KPIs and appropriate metrics
- Hybrid Project Management: agile and classic combined
- Role of the Project Manager in classic, hybrid and agile projects
- Practical transfer (myself, my team, my organization)
- Development of concrete implementation steps
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The agile project management seminar is suitable for you, if …
- … as a project manager, you want to discover and understand what switching to an agile way of working can do for you and your team.
- … as a manager, you want to know how you can help your team to develop innovations with the aid of agile project management.
- … you want to know what sets the agile method approaches apart and how you can use them successfully.
- … you wish to familiarize yourself with the latest collaboration tools at the same time.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
Is prior knowledge required?
Can another person attend the seminar in my place?
When and how will I receive the invoice for the booked open seminar?
After the agile project management seminar, you will be able to …
- ... understand agile working methods, values, and ways of thinking and optimally use them to suit individual needs and specific project requirements.
- ... identify which specialist areas will make sense for you in your role as project manager in the future.
- ... use agile methods such as scrum and kanban with success depending on the project requirements, thereby increasing your efficiency and effectiveness.
- ... nurture the innovation potential of your team, enabling your company to master the digital and agile transformation process on a lasting basis.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Projekte managen
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand