Generate ideas with new energy and motivation
What happens when you listen really attentively and empathetically to your customers? With us, you will learn how the use of emotional intelligence enables you to get really close to the customer and how you can develop user-centered innovations.
In the design thinking seminar, we will show you methods to help you break out of the usual ways of thinking. Fully focus on your design thinking learning journey and your users. This will enable you to take into account their obvious and hidden needs, resulting in sensible solutions that really help people!
Our promise to you: Whether in our live online or face-to-face environment, we will give you our unforgettable Brainbirds experience. In interactive learning units, our experienced trainers will teach you all the relevant basics of design thinking.
Do you want to know how much creativity you have within you? Then book yourself in now – and excel yourself!
Wir beraten dich gerne
Für Rückfragen oder ein individuelles Angebot stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung.
- Introduction to the VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Complexity and dynamics of the digital world
- Effects of the new framework conditions on business models, organizations and people
- Mindset, working methods, culture and organization of the digital world at a glance (Brainbirds VUCA Chart)
- Practical exercise on the six phases of the Design Thinking process
- Typical mistakes in the innovation process
- Conventional product development vs. design thinking
- Customer focus (Customer Centricity) and creativity (Creative Confidence) as core elements of the process
- Fields of application and success factors
- Design Thinking in the context of working methods in the digital world
- Definition of the initial problem (user needs) as a design challenge
- Putting together innovation-oriented teams
- Creating a common information base and building empathy within teams
- Create a common understanding in the team about the task, user groups and the problem space
- Define assumptions
- Define problem space and users
- Create interview guidelines
- Conduct target group interviews
- Analysis of needs, requirements and problems of user groups
- Interpretation of the research results
- Creating personas on the basis of the research results
- Deriving a research question as a basis for generating solution approaches
- Foundations for creative work
- Team roles and dynamics of multidisciplinary teams in the creative process
- Ideation with different creativity techniques
- User-centered development of products and services based on identified user needs
- Introduction to rapid prototyping
- Creation of scenarios for prototype tests
- Basics, implementation and evaluation of user testing
- Design of a feedback matrix for user testing
- Development of change on different levels (self, team & organization) and development of concrete implementation steps
- Reflection on the content covered (individually and in the group)
Details for individual booker
- Cancellation free of charge up to 21 days before the seminar begins
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- Possible rebooking in case of illness
You can find information about our interactive live online formats here.
Face to face
You can find information about our face-to-face formats here.
Sichere dir jetzt deinen Platz
The design thinking seminar is suitable for you, if …
- ... you want to get to know the mindset and the process.
- ... you want to improve your organization’s customer focus and develop innovations geared toward it.
- ... you want to further enhance your methodological knowledge as a consultant or trainer.
- ... you wish to familiarize yourself with the latest collaboration tools at the same time.
Brainbirds certification included
- You will receive a Brainbirds certificate for your newly acquired skills
- Evidence of your strong position within the company and on the employment market
- The popular and familiar award for agile skills
Is there a waiting list for seminar places?
Can another person attend the seminar in my place?
What collaboration tools are used in the live online seminar?
After the design thinking seminar, you will be able to …
- ... assess when design thinking makes sense and is relevant in projects.
- ... help teams and companies to incorporate customer-centric thinking in projects and developments.
- ... successfully use new tools from the design thinking toolkit in your everyday work to generate user-centered ideas.
- ... seek out specific tasks that you would like to undertake with the aid of the design thinking process.
The Brainbirds experience
Practice-based and integral concept
Inspiring learning content with future relevance for lasting development
Interactive, multimedia face-to-face and online formats delivered by experts
Reliable contacts who deal with your inquiries before, during, and after the training
Deine Expert:innen in Innovation treiben
Entrepreneure, Geschäftsführer, Coaches, vor allem aber Macher mit Herz und Verstand